UM 120 W
EQUIPPED WITH CLEANING TOOLS TO EFFECTIVELY CLEAN PAINT FROM THE SPRAY GUN
- Wash gun delivers high pressure water to clean the paint channel.
- Flow-through brush removes paint from the outside of the gun.
- Air gun dries the spray gun and a spray out verifies a clean paint channel.
- The “GREEN” Water Recovery System features filtering after treatment with Uni-ram’s flocculating agent, COAGKLEEN FP. Recovered clean water may be disposed of or reused, minimizing water consumption
- For use with waterborne paints only.
- Patent No. 4,785,836 in USA. Many Patents in place in other countries
- Powered by Uni-ram’s dual diaphragm pump.
- Air supply whip line included.